Come to Our Annual Fundraising Gala
Presented by Western Refining and SuperAmerica
March 25, 2017 @ 5:00pm at the Depot Hotel in Minneapolis
The superpower that makes MLC's programs effective is our community. We enable our students and graduates to develop the tools needed to grow the dependable and supportive friendships and relationships that many of us take for granted. Our programs are most effective when our students and graduates use the skills we've helped them develop to help each other through life. Tuition and fees only cover 80% of the cost of MLC's programming, and we task ourselves to raise the remaining 20% as a community. Contributions to MLC at our gala help to improve our innovative services and provide access to them through financial aid programs like grants and scholarships. By attending our gala, you can open the door to those important relationships for our students and members.
Sponsorship & Silent Auction
One of our favorite parts of the annual Gala is the silent auction, which is supported entirely by friends, family, and staff of MLC. If your family or affiliated business are interested in donating items or experiences to our silent auction, please contact us for more information. If you're ready to donate to the silent auction now, you can do so by filling out this form.
If you or your business is interested in sponsoring the Gala, we have many packages and options available to suit your needs. Bronze sponsorship, our base level, is $1,600 and includes 10 tickets and other recognition. Please contact us if you are interested in a sponsorship or would like to discuss options.
For additional Gala photos, click here.